Oldest to latest: (Feel free to add!)
Downtime: Between Adventures:
- Weekly Downtime Spent form No need to do this now. But if I post one like this we know that if you do activate this Back up character that they get these opportunities to be fine tuned.
- Wondered what to spend all this sudden money on!?
- Packed up and returned to New Sandport with the others.
Adventure 1 “the Litchway”
- Helped set up camp while the others explored
- Kept to himself in the strange town. Not used to such an open plan city.
- Went on a Ship for the first time.
Adventure 0: “Who invited the Orcs?”
- Got some nice new clothes! (Uniform/Armour)
- Wandered around the Camp watching others train!
- Joined Justice moon Mercenaries
Each character you provide a Background story for will also earn Bonus XP
DCC- Generic-Character Sheet-Editable-pdf | W | C | R | S | H | E | D|
|Agility||||( )||Ref Save||||Speed||||Level|||
|Stamina||||( )||Fort Save||||Melee Att Bonus||||XP|||
|Personality||||( )||Will Save||||Missile Att Bonus||||AC|||
|Luck||||( )||Lucky Roll||||Equipment|
~insert here as the spirit moves you!~
Below is a couple of charcater sheet options.: One PDF (open in browser) and one built into the page. Use whatever s easier, just recall to save the pdf version under a new name to prevent overwriting anything.
If unsure of anything please refer to the Character creation guidelines I posted here on this page : Character creation Process. Initially we need 3-4 of these for each of you. The starter adventure will run them through a bit of a gauntlet to see who survives. I expect some character deaths there so be warned. But the concept is that having survived their brush with death these 0 Level peasants rise up to the challenge of becoming adventurers together.
Now if you have a character that you are absolutely sold on and are convinced that is the one you wanna play then let me know I am wiling to let you all designate one Toon to 1st level which we will develop further. These guys will still have to do the Intro adventure however. In practice the intro should be a bit of a chaotic “romp” to see who survives, the thing is, sometimes a character that seems unassuming on paper plays well or just feels lucky, so I recommend just going for it!
With that in mind its probably to create a background story or two and not directly assign it until you see whom out of your starting toons makes it through. Though if you like writing backstories feel free to do them up now 🙂