Oldest to latest:
Downtime: Between Adventures:
- Set to studying the captured spell book and make all relevant notes on its contents
- With the Aid of the party’s Cleric recovered sufficient stamina to care for himself adequate
- Was helped back to the nearby town to recover
Adventure 1 “the Litchway”
- Learned how much spell burn HURTS!
- Attained 2nd Level as an Elf Mage
- Acquired Special Dark Odo’s spell Book:
- Arguably saved the party a severe beating twice
- Captured briefly by a Goblin Ambush. No serious harm done
- Discovered the enemy Mages secret escape route
- After the death of Arvid, warded party from further harm
- Defeated several of Dark Odo’s retainers by magic alone.
- Explored the Old Human Temple.
- Learned a to speak common a little better.
- Summoned a Demonic Familiar!
- Was given magical training by Zathabarius
- Joined Justice moon Mercenaries
Each character you provide a Background story for will also earn Bonus XP
~insert here as the spirit moves you!~
Character sheet Opens in New Full window | Must download and open in Acrobat to edit – sorry 😉 | Upload revised version here (use EXACT same file name – I advise you delete the OLD one first before the fresh upoad )
Ok one Character creation Template Page coming up!
If unsure of anything please refer to the Character creation guidelines I posted here on this page : Character creation Process. Initially we need 3-4 of these for each of you. The starter adventure will run them through a bit of a gauntlet to see who survives. I expect some character deaths there so be warned. But the concept is that having survived their brush with death these 0 Level peasants rise up to the challenge of becoming adventurers together.
Now if you have a character that you are absolutely sold on and are convinced that is the one you wanna play then let me know I am wiling to let you all designate one Toon to 1st level which we will develop further. These guys will still have to do the Intro adventure however. In practice the intro should be a bit of a chaotic “romp” to see who survives, the thing is, sometimes a character that seems unassuming on paper plays well or just feels lucky, so I recommend just going for it!
With that in mind its probably to create a background story or two and not directly assign it until you see whom out of your starting toons makes it through. Though if you like writing backstories feel free to do them up now 🙂