Special Pages Hot links – Pages in BOLD are only visible to you and the GM:
| Spell Archive | Patron Notes & Directives! | Familiar Note Page |
| Inventory | Extended (GM provided) Notes|
| Lucius Singultus | Character 2 |
Oldest to latest:
Downtime: Between Adventures:
- Lucious Downtime check form Please fill in and post back to me
- Got to know this new Adventuring Band better
- Got a chance to study the captured spell book.
- Joined the Mercenary band
- Got healed of blindness
Adventure 1 “the Litchway”
- Gained vengeance on Dark Odo
- Went blind
- Fought a Demon
- Nursed a Twisted Angel to life!
- Made some Zombies!
- Survived a party being ambushed
- Met up with a fresh group of apparently more competent Adventurers!
- Survived for days whil elooking for an opportunity
- Swore vengance on the Mage “Dark Odo” for the inconvieniance of her attack
- Was only one wise enough to break free of a trap
- Entered into a rough assosiating with a bunch of cretins
Each character you provide a Background story for will also earn Bonus XP
~insert here as the spirit moves you!~
Character sheet Opens in New Full window | Must download and open in Acrobat to edit – sorry 😉 | Upload revised version here (use EXACT same file name – I advise you delete the OLD one first before the fresh upoad )
Ok one Character creation Template Page coming up!
If unsure of anything please refer to the Character creation guidelines I posted here on this page : Character creation Process. Initially we need 3-4 of these for each of you. The starter adventure will run them through a bit of a gauntlet to see who survives. I expect some character deaths there so be warned. But the concept is that having survived their brush with death these 0 Level peasants rise up to the challenge of becoming adventurers together.
Now if you have a character that you are absolutely sold on and are convinced that is the one you wanna play then let me know I am wiling to let you all designate one Toon to 1st level which we will develop further. These guys will still have to do the Intro adventure however. In practice the intro should be a bit of a chaotic “romp” to see who survives, the thing is, sometimes a character that seems unassuming on paper plays well or just feels lucky, so I recommend just going for it!
With that in mind its probably to create a background story or two and not directly assign it until you see whom out of your starting toons makes it through. Though if you like writing backstories feel free to do them up now 🙂