Noteworthy Events:Oldest to latest: (Feel free to add!)
Downtime: Between Adventures:
- Returned to New Sandport to meditate on her adventures.
Adventure 1 “the Litchway”
- When many of the party retreated to base, stayed and searched some more
- Nearly killed by a giant spider!
- Defeated the last of their foes here, search for loot
- Crippled the Demon woman by divine power
- Explored the great crypt and prevented the party from being too sacrilegious!
- Delivered the Words of Fate to a Hobgoblin & his troops
- Slew a Lizard Man warrior single handed
- Freed some imprisoned adventurers
- Explored the old temple
- Went on a Ship for the first time.
Adventure 0: “Who invited the Orcs?”
- Got some nice new clothes! (Uniform/Armour)
- Was shown how to properly commune with her Goddesses.
- Joined Justice moon Mercenaries
Each character you provide a Background story for will also earn Bonus XP
Phaedra was born with a club foot. It marked her from birth as ‘undesirable’ some even went so far as to call her cursed.
Character sheet Opens in New Full window | Must download and open in Acrobat to edit – sorry 😉 | Upload revised version here (use EXACT same file name – I advise you delete the OLD one first before the fresh upoad )
Ok one Character creation Template Page coming up!
If unsure of anything please refer to the Character creation guidelines I posted here on this page : Character creation Process. Initially we need 3-4 of these for each of you. The starter adventure will run them through a bit of a gauntlet to see who survives. I expect some character deaths there so be warned. But the concept is that having survived their brush with death these 0 Level peasants rise up to the challenge of becoming adventurers together.
Now if you have a character that you are absolutely sold on and are convinced that is the one you wanna play then let me know I am wiling to let you all designate one Toon to 1st level which we will develop further. These guys will still have to do the Intro adventure however. In practice the intro should be a bit of a chaotic “romp” to see who survives, the thing is, sometimes a character that seems unassuming on paper plays well or just feels lucky, so I recommend just going for it!
With that in mind its probably to create a background story or two and not directly assign it until you see whom out of your starting toons makes it through. Though if you like writing backstories feel free to do them up now 🙂