Oldest to latest: (Feel free to add!)
Downtime: Between Adventures:
- Weekly Downtime Spent form Please complete and re post here OR send it to me by messenger AP etc, before next official session.
- Discovered sword can detect “Evil” 40′ Range
- Spent some time in New Sandport recovering and training with new sword
- Resolved to get even MORE tin foil in his helmet!
Adventure 1 “the Litchway”
- Discovered a Magic sword….
- Fought a Demon despite the death of his “sister”
- Defeated a Door
- Fought several Lizard folk to the death
- Saved a companion by dropping into the Ocean
- Got Charmed and nearly Killed by a companion
- Defeated a Dwarf by dropping him in the Ocean
- Was given martial training
- Joined Justice moon Mercenaries
Embedded Character Sheet (Editable Pdf)
Mogar Character sheet Opens in New Full window | Must download and open in Acrobat to edit – sorry 😉 | Upload revised version here (use EXACT same file name – I advise you delete the OLD one first before the fresh upload )
Each character you provide a Background story for will also earn Bonus XP
~insert here as the spirit moves you!~
Ok one Character creation Template Page coming up!
If unsure of anything please refer to the Character creation guidelines I posted here on this page : Character creation Process. Initially we need 3-4 of these for each of you. The starter adventure will run them through a bit of a gauntlet to see who survives. I expect some character deaths there so be warned. But the concept is that having survived their brush with death these 0 Level peasants rise up to the challenge of becoming adventurers together.
Now if you have a character that you are absolutely sold on and are convinced that is the one you wanna play then let me know I am wiling to let you all designate one Toon to 1st level which we will develop further. These guys will still have to do the Intro adventure however. In practice the intro should be a bit of a chaotic “romp” to see who survives, the thing is, sometimes a character that seems unassuming on paper plays well or just feels lucky, so I recommend just going for it!
With that in mind its probably to create a background story or two and not directly assign it until you see whom out of your starting toons makes it through. Though if you like writing backstories feel free to do them up now 🙂