Oldest to latest: (Feel free to add!)
Downtime: Between Adventures:
- Weekly Downtime Spent form Will need to see this is you plan to run Bormir for at least part of the next arc. Suggest you consider spending some Gold to boost his XP total so he gets closer to 2nd Level, but its up to you 🙂 Please post me the form back or re upload here which ever is easier.
- Enjoyed the human township, very different. Rubbish beer but good pipe weed. Some fresh Gold to spend!
Adventure 1 “The Litchway”
- Helped get the elf back to the town as he seemed in a bad way. Pah Magic who needs it!
- Slew a Lizard man that attempted to sneak up on Pug Magee (Combat bonus!)
- Helped set camp while others explored.
- Interesting different kind of Human Settlement here. Good Pipe weed in the shops cheap!!
- Went on a Ship for the first time. Hated it.
Adventure 0: “Who invited the Orcs?”
- Got some nice new clothes! (Uniform/Armour)
- Wandered around the Camp watching others train!
- Joined Justice moon Mercenaries
Each character you provide a Background story for will also earn Bonus XP
~insert here as the spirit moves you!~
Character sheet Opens in New Full window | Must download and open in Acrobat to edit – sorry 😉 | Upload revised version here (use EXACT same file name – I advise you delete the OLD one first before the fresh upload )
Ok one Character creation Template Page coming up!
Below is a couple of character sheet options.: One PDF (open in browser) and one built into the page. Use whatever s easier, just recall to save the pdf version under a new name to prevent overwriting anything.
If unsure of anything please refer to the Character creation guidelines I posted here on this page : Character creation Process. Initially we need 3-4 of these for each of you. The starter adventure will run them through a bit of a gauntlet to see who survives. I expect some character deaths there so be warned. But the concept is that having survived their brush with death these 0 Level peasants rise up to the challenge of becoming adventurers together.
Now if you have a character that you are absolutely sold on and are convinced that is the one you wanna play then let me know I am wiling to let you all designate one Toon to 1st level which we will develop further. These guys will still have to do the Intro adventure however. In practice the intro should be a bit of a chaotic “romp” to see who survives, the thing is, sometimes a character that seems unassuming on paper plays well or just feels lucky, so I recommend just going for it!
With that in mind its probably to create a background story or two and not directly assign it until you see whom out of your starting toons makes it through. Though if you like writing backstories feel free to do them up now 🙂